These terms and conditions apply to your access to the subzerostore.co.uk website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before accessing and/or ordering any goods from our website. If you access the subzerostore.co.uk website, and/or place an order for goods, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions please do not use our website.
You should print a copy of these terms and conditions for future reference.
A description of the main characteristics of goods can be found on the product pages of our website. Prices for goods on our website appear on the product pages and include all UK taxes. Prices and offers may vary and may only be available for limited periods. All prices and offers are subject to availability and may be withdrawn or amended at our discretion. Our website contains a large number of goods and it is possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the goods listed on our website may be incorrectly priced. If we discover an error in the price of the goods you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible. We will give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it.
We are under no obligation to provide incorrectly priced goods to you at the incorrect price if the pricing error is obvious and unmistakable and could have reasonably been recognised by you as an error.
The goods will be at your risk from the time of delivery. Ownership of the goods will pass to you when we receive full payment, including delivery charges.
How to place an order online with Sub Zero Store
By placing an order through our website, you warrant that you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts.
- Select the goods you require, choosing colour and sizes if applicable.
- Choose the quantity of goods you wish to purchase (the default will be one (1) unit).
- Click on the ‘add to my basket’ red button.
- Review your shopping cart by clicking on the red shopping trolley symbol next to the 'My Basket' box at the top right of the page. Please make sure all specifications such as size (see our sizing chart) and colour fit your requirements.
- On the shopping cart page you can also add any promotional / discount codes and/or gift voucher codes.
- The shopping cart page is designed so you can check the postage costs and options for your shopping trolley contents. The shipping option you require can be picked during checkout.
- Once evreything has been checked, click 'Proceed To Checkout'.
- If you are a new user you will need to enter an email address and create a user name and password. You must keep your username and password confidential as they allow access to your account. To continue setting up an account you will need to enter your personal details, billing address (which must correspond with your payment card address) and delivery address;
- Once you have set up an account, you will be directed to the shipping confirmation page where you may select the type of delivery, and vary delivery and/or billing addresses.
- You will then proceed to the SagePay secure payment page where you may select the payment type and complete your order. Following submission of your order we will send you an automated order acknowledgement to the email address provided.
How the contract is formed between you and us
After placing your order you will receive an automated acknowledgement. Please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted. All orders are subject to acceptance by us, and we will confirm acceptance to you by confirming that your order has been dispatched. Once we accept your order a contract to purchase and supply goods takes effect.
The contract to supply goods to you only relates to those goods whose dispatch we have confirmed in the confirmation email. We will not be obliged to supply any other goods which may have been part of your order until the dispatch of your goods has been confirmed in a separate dispatch confirmation email.
All prices are shown in Pound Sterling and include UK VAT at 20% unless stated otherwise. Prices in foreign currencies are approximate and for guidance only. All transactions will be completed in Pound Sterling (GBP).
Method of Payment
You may pay by VISA, Master Card, Maestro, American Express and Paypal. Please ensure you provide the cardholders name as it is shown on the card, and the billing address corresponds as it appears on the card statement. Your account is charged immediately on placing an order.
Please visit our Sub Zero Store Ways to Pay page for further details.
Delivery costs are additional to the displayed price and vary depending on the delivery service you select, the country of delivery and the quantity/weight of goods ordered. We will confirm the total price payable, including delivery charges, before we accept your order. Please visit the Sub Zero Store Delivery page for further details.
Data protection and privacy
Our Returns and Exchange Policy
Our goal is your complete satisfaction. We very much hope you will be as pleased with our products as we are. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 180 days of receipt along with a completed returns form. Please visit our Sub Zero Store Returns and Exchanges page for further details.
Warranty and limitation of our liability
We warrant to you that any goods purchased from us through our website will be of satisfactory quality, comply with descriptions on our website and be reasonably fit for all the purposes for which goods of the kind are commonly supplied.
Our contractual or tortious (including negligence) liability for losses you suffer as a result of us breaking this agreement is strictly limited to the purchase price of the goods.
This does not include or limit in any way our liability:
• (a) For death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
• (b) For fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
• (c) For any matter for which it would be illegal for us to exclude, or attempt to exclude, our liability.
We are not responsible for any indirect or consequential losses whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise. By purchasing goods through our website you agree that we are not responsible for any indirect or consequential losses. This clause does not affect your statutory rights.
We make no warranty that this website is free from computer viruses or any other malicious or impairing computer program.
The information contained in our website may be updated from time to time and may be out of date. We accept no responsibility for keeping the information on our website up to date, or liability for not doing so.
Events outside our control
We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of any of our obligations to you that is caused by events outside our reasonable control (a ‘Force Majeure Event’). A Force Majeure Event includes any act, event, non-happening, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control and includes (without limitation) the following:
• (a) Strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action;
• (b) Civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war;
• (c) Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster;
• (d) Impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport;
• (e) Impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks; or
• (f) The acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government.
In the event of a Force Majeure Event, our performance is deemed to be suspended for the period that the Force Majeure Event continues, and we will have an extension of time for performance for the duration of that period. We will use our reasonable endeavours to bring the Force Majeure Event to a close or to find a solution by which our obligations to you may be performed despite the Force Majeure Event.
Applicable laws require that some of the information or communications we send to you should be in writing. By accessing our site you accept that communication with us will be primarily electronic through e-mail or notices posted on our website. For contractual purposes, by accessing this website you agree to this electronic means of communication and you acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communications that we provide to you electronically comply with any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
Intellectual property rights
Unless otherwise specified the intellectual property rights in the contents of all the pages in this website, are owned or licensed to subzerostore.co.uk, or are used with permission from the owner.
The contents of this website may not be copied, reproduced, modified, downloaded or used in any form without our prior written permission.
Sub Zero is a registered trademark of Sub Zero Technology Ltd.
We take all feedback very seriously and aim to deal with complaints as quickly and effectively as possible.
We aim to conclude our investigations as soon as possible after receiving the initial complaint. A likely timescale for resolution will be provided upon request, but this timescale will be dependant upon the specific nature of the complaint.
If you would like to make a complaint then please either email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at Sub Zero Technology Ltd, Customer Complaints Department, 35 Churchill Way, Fleckney, Leicester, LE8 8UD.
Our right to vary these terms and conditions
We reserve the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions from time to time. You will be subject to the terms and conditions that are in force at the time that you order goods from us unless:-
• any change to these terms and conditions is required to be made by law or governmental authority, in which case the changes may apply to orders previously placed by you; or
• we notify you of any changes to these terms and conditions before we accept your order, in which case we have the right to assume that you have accepted the change to the terms and conditions unless you notify us to the contrary within seven (7) working days of receipt by you of the goods.
Physical activities can be hazardous. The selection and use of suitable equipment requires skill, and you should ensure you are appropriately equipped and trained. In the interests of your safety and the safety of others, you should also ensure that you are properly trained in the techniques you will need to employ in pursuit of your chosen activity. We recommend that you seek and take the advice of a suitably qualified person before purchasing your equipment. Once purchased, the equipment should only be used in accordance with the manufacturers’ instructions and should likewise be inspected before use and properly maintained. Nothing in this notice affects your statutory rights.
The Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all claims or disputes arising in relation to, out of or in connection with this website including orders for goods. By accessing this website you agree to submit to English law.
If you have a concern about our terms and conditions our phone number is +44 (0)116 2402634 between 7.30am and 4.30pm Monday to Thursday, 7.30am and 12.30pm Friday. Alternatively you can email Sub Zero Store at email@example.com or write to: Sub Zero Technology Ltd, 35 Churchill Way, Fleckney, Leicester, LE8 8UD, United Kingdom.
The subzerostore.co.uk site is owned and operated by Sub Zero Technology Limited a company registered in England and Wales whose registered office is at 35 Churchill Way, Fleckney, Leicester, LE8 8UD.
Company Registration No. 1297686, VAT No. GB294325837
Last updated 10/08/2015