Sub Zero is committed to achieving compatibility between economic development and the maintenance of the environment.
We recognise that virtually all the activities of an organisation or an individual have some impact on the environment. Our aim is to reduce the impact of our own organisation through a programme of continuous improvement.
To fulfil this commitment, the company will observe all environmental laws and, consistent with the principles of sustainable development, will:
1) Comply with current legislation and, where practical, seek to meet future legislative requirements ahead of relevant deadlines
2) Integrate environmental objectives into relevant business decisions in a cost-efficient manner
3) Quantify and monitor all environmental impacts of the business
4) Promote environmental awareness among company personnel and suppliers
5) Minimise waste, seek to recover as much as is economically practical, and ensure the remainder is disposed of responsibly
We are currently working towards implementing the international environmental management system ISO14001.